Stop letting a lack of time keep you from reaching your goals.
With many of the clients I work with, I hear the same struggles with reaching goals – a lack of time.
So how do we overcome this challenge?
- Attack your day with purpose
- Create a list of tasks to complete each day
- Block out time to work on tasks
- Avoid time wasters
- Delegate tasks
- Stop doing things you can have others do – the mundane tasks
- Take the plunge and commit the money to pay someone – your time is worth too mush to be sweeping floors
- This goes for your employees and team members as well – make sure they are doing tasks that fit their level of expertise
- Create more time – yes it is possible
- Establish routines – it may only save a few minutes a day but that adds up
- Develop processes that eliminate wasted time and routine activities
- Utilize technology
- Good technology solutions cost money but can save 5 times the cost or more