“Maximize your project schedule to maximize labor efficiency and profits.”
Let’s look at how we schedule projects for maximum productivity.
Organizing a project schedule and plan for efficiency and speed.
Time is money so let’s minimize the amount of time spent on a project. It’s the only real variable we have.
- Start with our schedule – every project must have one
- Lay out tasks as Start – Stop
- Look at how to overlap – More of a Finish-Finish thought process
- Look at it like an assembly line where the car stays still and the workers move
- Watch that you don’t hurt production
- Build some friendly competition
- Find the driver – that crew or trade that pushes everyone
- Monitor and Manage
- Watch things closely – keep it moving
- If you expect it – inspect it
- Help everyone succeed
Control your schedules to boost your bottom line.
Schedule and review every project
Expedite the work
Monitor and adjust