“Proper evaluation of managers must come from the team members.”
In today’s episode, I discuss gathering feedback from team members to properly evaluate your company’s leaders.
Sign Up for Free Coaching Session / Coaching Review Call
List of questions from the article:
- My manager gives me actionable feedback that helps me improve my performance.
- My manager does not “micromanage” (get involved in details that should be handled at other levels).
- My manager shows consideration for me as a person.
- The actions of my manager show that he/she values the perspective I bring to the team, even if it is different from his/her own.
- My manager keeps the team focused on our priority results/deliverables.
- My manager regularly shares relevant information from his/her manager and senior leaders.
- My manager has had a meaningful discussion with me about career development in the past six months.
- My manager communicates clear goals for our team.
- My manager has the technical expertise (e.g., coding in Tech, selling in Global Business, accounting in Finance) required to effectively manage me.
- I would recommend my manager to other Googlers.
- I am satisfied with my manager’s overall performance as a manager.
Then Google employees are asked to complete two other questions:
12. What would you recommend your manager keep doing?
13. What would you have your manager change?
Link to Article
Want to speed up your path to success? Looking for some support for your business or career?
Consider one of our coaching programs to get the support you need. Click below and complete the quick survey and we can schedule a call to discuss the benefits of working with me directly.
Thanks for Listening!
Have questions or comments?
I would love your feedback:
- Leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher. 1 Star of 5 Star, I love your feedback and read every review.
- Leave a review on our Facebook page.
- Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher
- Listen on Alexa just say “Alexa, play The Contracting Coachcast podcast.”
- Online at ContractingCoach.com
- or on your favorite Podcast Player
Check out these other great resources: