To dominate you niche market, focus on it and be the best.
- Dominating your market
- The hedgehog theory – be great at one thing (then move on to others)
- Great companies focus on what they are good at
- Know who you are and who your product fits
- Find your product or products
- What is your one thing (or two things) that you are great at
- Be the best, stay the best, know your product
- Understand from the client’s perspective as well
- Aim your sales and marketing
- Be selective and qualify your targets – chase people that need you and know it
- Promote what you provide them that is unique to you
- Over-promise and over-deliver – it’s easy when you are the best
Apply this theory to all parts of your organization. Focus on one thing at a time, become the best then diversify.