Choosing the niche that’s right for you takes careful consideration.
Q: How do I decide which niche it right for me?
A: 1.) What are you passionate about? 2.) What are the market conditions? 3.) What is the current state of your business?
- Your passion – not just the projects you like
- What types of projects get you excited?
- What other aspects of business get you excited?
- Don’t like paperwork, avoid Government work
- What types of clients do you like working with?
- Market conditions
- What type of work is available in your market?
- Is there enough work? Do you need multiple niches? Do you need to travel?
- Can you sustain and grow your business in the niches? Will they last?
- Current state of your business
- What talents, equipment, people, resources do you have? How do they fit?
- What additional resources are required?
- You can always start small and grow into your niche(s)