E329: Tis The Season For Low Productivity
The Holiday season is quickly approaching, get prepared and avoid a productivity slump.
- A stressful time
- Added activities to an already hectic life
- Added pressure financially, physically and mentally
- Shorter days and early darkness
- Avoid adding stress to stay productive and effective
- Watch when setting deadlines
- Give employees some time
- Help everyone stay focused
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Keep up the exercise
- When you are there, be there – stay in the moment
- Don’t over commit
- Have gratitude and spread some Holiday cheer
How do you handle the Holidays?
Do you get down or upbeat?
Do you go through a productivity slump?
How can you avoid it?
Embrace the season
Watch your commitments
Spread some cheer