We run around every day talking about not having enough time to do what we need to do.
- Focus management and one thing at a time
- Be efficient and effective
- Avoid distractions
- Block out time
- Do not multi-task
- Set schedules and time blocks
- Schedule Do Not Disturb Time
- Plan your work, week, day, month, etc.
- Figure out what you need to do – start each day with your list and do one task at a time until done
- Review the tasks to see which ones can be delegated
Are you using your time efficiently?
Are you working on the right things? (effectiveness)
Do you have a schedule?
How can you improve your time management?
Create a system for effective and efficient time management
Practice focus management consistently