Use social media for customer support for added benefits.
In Part 6 of our social media mini-series we talk about the third objective of using social media to improve customer support.
- Customer service and assistance
- Brands monitor social media and use it to help support customers
- Use social media to present calls to action to prospective customers – give them a little nudge
- Provide customers with answers to common questions
- Combine social and web
- The best approach is using your website and social media
- Facebook pages are a great tool for sharing information that supports your customers and links to website
- Be accessible in all areas so customers can contact you where they feel comfortable – don’t force someone on Twitter to got to Facebook
- Some ideas to help
- Add a Frequently Asked Questions section to your web and FB page
- Provide some checklists / task list for customer on how to engage with you
- Give them ways to share their stories
Using social media to help your customers not only makes it easy for them to reach you but it also leaves a lasting record that may help future customers.
How do you handle customer service now?
How can you blend social media into your customer service?
What are some common questions / issues with clients?
Set up some FAQs
Engage with your customers on social media to offer support
Steer the conversation