Are you ready to try something different? Moving into a new niche can provide a ready market for your business expansion.
If you need more work look to complimentary niches.
- New Markets / Niches
- Different project types / different trades that require similar skills & resources
- Different Owner/Client types that require similar skills
- Look around to determine what fits best with your situation
- Do Your Homework
- Before deciding where to stick your toes – research
- Find people to discuss it with – find a mentor in that market
- Talk to others like code officials / A/E firms / suppliers
- Make A Plan
- Determine the how and why
- See what’s needed for success
- Plan how to get what you need – training / help / new resources
Getting into a new niche/market can be very rewarding if done properly.
If you are not currently looking to expand just save this to your toolbox for future
If you are looking – start doing your homework
Get the help and skills you need to prepare
Make a plan