Are you measuring your performance on a regular basis?
We all need a little refresher now and then.
Today I wanted to just do a little checkup on our time management practices. We all need to stop and review our efforts to make sure we are doing our best and improving every day.
This week I want you to review your time management.
- Plan your day
- Make a list every day
- Clear out the clutter
- Time Blocking
- Set aside blocks of time during the day for tasks
- FOCUS – during each block finish what you are working on before moving on
- Single task – don’t multi-task
- Avoid Interruptions
- Watch the email drain
- Don’t waste time on the phone
- Avoid getting caught up on the internet or social media (or TV)
We can always use a little refresher and that’s what a coach is for. To remind you of the things that you should be doing regularly.
Review your time management
Get back on top of it