Showing you care is an act of strength, not a sign of weakness.
Are you a caring leader?
Somewhere along the line people have become disillusioned that in order to be a good leader you can’t be compassionate. That is false.
- The truth
- Being a great leader is about relationships – people don’t build relationships with people who don’t care
- When you correct or discipline you children you do so in a way that they know you care – do you do the same with your employees?
- Caring doesn’t mean you have to be a pushover – far from it
- Why is caring so valuable
- It makes you feel good
- True success comes from caring
Don’t let your ego or a lack of confidence mislead you into thinking that you cannot show you care and be successful at the same time. The opposite is true, you must be caring to be truly successful.
Start showing you care
Lead with your heart (you can still be demanding)