Are you relying on your website and business cards to create your marketing impressions?
Today we look at marketing materials.
Using brochures, flyers, business cards, folders, promo items and other marketing materials to compliment your marketing efforts.
We don’t want to miss out on opportunities to build connections with our audience.
- Brochures and flyers
- Business cards and contact cards
- Folders for presenting proposals
- Promotional items like hats, pens, etc.
- Touch Points
- Initial interaction with your brand (trade shows/events) – flyers and brochures with general info
- First meeting (estimate meeting/consultation) – business cards, leave behinds and reference cards
- Proposal delivery – proposal folder and may include additional brochure like “What to Expect”
- General interactions (various times) – Promo items – make sure they are relevant to your brand message
- Content of marketing materials
- You need many brochures to cover different clients, stage, and situations – don’t use one for all
- Make sure you talk about WIIFM (What’s In It For Me?)
- Have a compelling message and clear call to action
Don’t let a touch point go by without making an appropriate impression.
Review your current marketing materials and update them
Create an outline of your materials and when to use them
Get new materials